Registration is open for 2016! Don’t Miss Out on our Early Bird Rates!
Missed the last event? Read the Highlights here
Garden Bloggers Conference is now part of Home & Garden Digital Marketing Week!
Home & Garden Digital Marketing Week conveniently brings together three events in one location… our two luxury home & garden digital marketing conferences including the Garden Bloggers Conference and Design Bloggers Conference…and now the new Home Design Digital Marketing Summit (March 8-9, 2016). One action-packed and information-filled week offering all the current internet marketing and social media approaches required to grow any luxury home design business in this new marketing reality. One All-Access Conference Pass allows you to attend all three conferences during Digital Marketing Week, or you can just attend the Garden Bloggers Conference if you wish.
ABOUT THE GARDEN BLOGGERS CONFERENCE
Here’s your opportunity to join garden bloggers, new media innovators, and garden and landscape design leaders for the second Garden Bloggers Conference – the premier conference and experience for professionals actively using or interested in learning about new media and the garden and landscape design industry. This two-day conference brings you a unique opportunity to participate in the intersection of gardening with the world of new media including blogging, social media, and more. We invite all our fellow garden bloggers to attend!
WHAT IS UNIQUE ABOUT THIS CONFERENCE
The Garden Bloggers Conference is the only conference specifically focused on the interests of bloggers on garden and landscape design. Learn how to build a stellar personal brand for yourself, your blog, and your career. Discover how to build and engage your audience with information and inspiration on multiple platforms, using a variety of business models and marketing channels. Meet potential advertisers, make critical connections, meet the icons of the gardening and traditional media, and learn about exciting new products. Learn from the most accomplished bloggers, and network with connections to your future.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Garden bloggers – individuals, small businesses, associations, or other organizations
- Garden writers
- Garden enthusiasts or aspiring gardeners or garden and landscape designers
- Landscape designers and architects
- Flower and edible gardeners
- Plantsmen and nurserymen
- Horticulturists and botanists
- Organic gardeners
- Suppliers to the garden and landscape community
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Discover what tremendously successful bloggers have done to get where they are today
- How to build a strategic social media presence & memorable brand recognition
- Learn how to expand your brand into video and gain a global presence
- How to monetize your online brand
- What you need to know about Pinterest and Instagram
- The ultimate blog platform
- How to prevent your website from getting hacked
- Gain insights on how to stay relevant, things to do or not do, and how to make your blog interesting.
- Identify blogging strategies and how these strategies can immediately apply to your business to get more qualified traffic and drive readers to action
- Connecting with users: What you should know about search and analytics
- How photography can help you build your brand, differentiate your blog, and build traffic on your website
Brought to you by the organizers and presenters of Design Bloggers Conference – now in entering its sixth year and a runaway success!
Garden Bloggers Conference is modeled after the Design Bloggers Conference and will be collocated with Design Bloggers Conference in 2016 during Home & Garden Digital Marketing Week at the Grand Hyatt Buckhead in Atlanta, Georgia.