Registration is now open for 2015! Register for Early Bird Savings
Brought to You by DesignSherpa, the Organizers of Design Bloggers Conference
now entering its fifth successful year!
Garden Bloggers Conference is returning to Altanta, Georgia in 2015 and will be collocated with Design Bloggers Conference. Here’s your opportunity to join garden bloggers, new media innovators, and garden and landscape design leaders for the second Garden Bloggers Conference – the premier conference and experience for professionals actively using or interested in learning about new media and the garden and landscape design industry. This two-day conference brings you a unique opportunity to participate in the intersection of gardening with the world of new media including blogging, social media, and more. We invite all our fellow garden bloggers to attend!
WHAT IS UNIQUE ABOUT THIS CONFERENCE
The Garden Bloggers Conference is the only conference specifically focused on the interests of bloggers on garden and landscape design. Learn how to build a stellar personal brand for yourself, your blog, and your career. Discover how to build and engage your audience with information and inspiration on multiple platforms, using a variety of business models and marketing channels. Meet potential advertisers, make critical connections, meet the icons of the gardening and traditional media, and learn about exciting new products. Learn from the most accomplished bloggers, and network with connections to your future.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Garden bloggers – individuals, small businesses, associations, or other organizations
- Garden writers
- Garden enthusiasts or aspiring gardeners or garden and landscape designers
- Landscape designers and architects
- Flower and edible gardeners
- Plantsmen and nurserymen
- Horticulturists and botanists
- Organic gardeners
- Suppliers to the garden and landscape community
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Discover what tremendously successful bloggers have done to get where they are today.
- Explore how to build your brand.
- Get 21 Useful Tips for Digital Content Marketing to Build Your Business and Personal Brand: Blogs, Instagram, Pinterest, and Houzz
- Gain insights on how to stay relevant, things to do or not do, and how to make your blog interesting.
- Indentify blogging strategies and how these strategies can immediately apply to your business to get more qualified traffic and drive readers to action.
- How traditional media is adapting to the challenge of new media, and what you can learn from traditional media in terms of audience, content, and marketing strategy.
- Connecting with users: What you should know about search and analytics.
- Build your business through inbound marketing.
- How photography can help you build your brand, differentiate your blog, and build traffic on your website.
Brought to you by the organizers and presenters of Design Bloggers Conference – now in its fifth year and a runaway success!
Garden Bloggers Conference is modeled after the Design Bloggers Conference and will be collocated with Design Bloggers Conference in 2015 at the Grand Hyatt Buckhead in Atlanta, Georgia.