A toast and a heartfelt thanks to our sponsors, speakers, and attendees for making the first Garden Bloggers Conference a resounding success!
Best Overall Blog: Margaret Roach, A Way to Garden
Best Writing: Garden Rant
Best Design and Photography: David Corscadden, Beyond the Wild Garden
Best New Blog: Paul Dysinger, Born To Grow
Speaker Line-Up: Garden Visionaries, Top Bloggers, Award-Winning Authors and Journalists, and Social Media Experts. View the complete list of speakers and their profiles.
THE EVENT OF THE YEAR FOR GARDEN BLOGGERS
Brought to You by DesignSherpa, the Organizers of Design Bloggers Conference
now entering its fourth successful year!
Join garden bloggers, new media innovators, and garden and landscape design leaders for the first annual Garden Bloggers Conference – the premier conference and experience for professionals actively using or interested in learning about new media and the garden and landscape design industry. This two-day conference brings you a unique opportunity to participate in the intersection of gardening with the world of new media including blogging, social media, and more. We invite all our fellow garden bloggers to attend!
WHAT IS UNIQUE ABOUT THIS CONFERENCE
The Garden Bloggers Conference is the only conference specifically focused on the interests of bloggers on garden and landscape design. Learn how to build a stellar personal brand for yourself, your blog, and your career. Discover how to build and engage your audience with information and inspiration on multiple platforms, using a variety of business models and marketing channels. Meet potential advertisers, make critical connections, meet the icons of the gardening and traditional media, and learn about exciting new products for 2013. Learn from the most accomplished bloggers, and network with your connections to your future.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Garden bloggers – individuals, small businesses, associations, or other organizations
- Garden writers
- Garden enthusiasts or aspiring gardeners or garden and landscape designers
- Landscape designers and architects
- Flower and edible gardeners
- Plantsmen and nurserymen
- Horticulturists and botanists
- Organic gardeners
- Suppliers to the garden and landscape community
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Discover what tremendously successful bloggers have done to get where they are today.
- Explore how to build your brand.
- Get 21 Useful Tips for Digital Content Marketing to Build Your Business and Personal Brand: Blogs, Instagram, Pinterest, and Houzz
- Gain insights on how to stay relevant, things to do or not do, and how to make your blog interesting.
- Indentify blogging strategies and how these strategies can immediately apply to your business to get more qualified traffic and drive readers to action.
- How traditional media is adapting to the challenge of new media, and what you can learn from traditional media in terms of audience, content, and marketing strategy.
- Connecting with users: What you should know about search and analytics.
- Build your business through inbound marketing.
- How photography can help you build your brand, differentiate your blog, and build traffic on your website.
Brought to you by the organizers and presenters of Design Bloggers Conference – now in its fourth year and a runaway success!
Garden Bloggers Conference is modeled after the Design Bloggers Conference.