Register Now for Early Bird Rates for 2017!
ABOUT THE GARDEN BLOGGERS CONFERENCE
Here’s your opportunity to join bloggers, new media innovators, and home and garden design leaders for our third Garden Bloggers Conference – the premier conference and experience for professionals actively using or interested in prospering by growing businesses with polished brands in today’s digital marketing playing field for the home and garden design industry. This two-day conference brings you a unique opportunity to participate in the intersection of home and garden design with the world of new media including blogging, social media, and more. We invite all our fellow garden bloggers to attend!
WHAT IS UNIQUE ABOUT THIS CONFERENCE
The Garden Bloggers Conference is a conference specifically focused on the interests of bloggers within the home and garden design industry. Learn from the most accomplished bloggers and meet your favorites in person! Explore how to build a stellar personal brand for yourself, your blog, and your career. Discover how to build and engage your audience with information and inspiration on multiple platforms, using a variety of business models and marketing channels. Collaborate with potential advertisers, make critical connections, talk to the icons of the gardening and traditional media, and see exciting new products.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Garden bloggers, both experienced and novice who are individual bloggers or from small businesses, associations, or other organizations
- Garden writers
- Garden enthusiasts or aspiring gardeners or garden and landscape designers
- Landscape designers and architects
- Flower and edible gardeners
- Plantsmen and nurserymen
- Horticulturists and botanists
- Organic gardeners
- Suppliers to the garden and landscape community
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Discover what tremendously successful bloggers have done to get where they are today
- How to build a strategic social media presence & memorable brand recognition
- Learn how to expand your brand into video and gain a global presence
- How to monetize your online brand
- What you need to know about Pinterest and Instagram
- The ultimate blog platform
- How to prevent your website from getting hacked
- Gain insights on how to stay relevant, things to do or not do, and how to make your blog interesting.
- Identify blogging strategies and how these strategies can immediately apply to your business to get more qualified traffic and drive readers to action
- Connecting with users: What you should know about search and analytics
- How photography can help you build your brand, differentiate your blog, and build traffic on your website
Brought to you by the organizers and presenters of Design Bloggers Conference – now in entering its sixth year and a runaway success! Garden Bloggers Conference is modeled after the Design Bloggers Conference and will be collocated with Design Bloggers Conference in 2016 during Home & Garden Digital Marketing Week at the Grand Hyatt Buckhead in Atlanta, Georgia.