Congratulations to the 2015 Garden Bloggers Conference Hall of Fame Award Winners
sponsored by Proven Winners ColorChoice:
Best Overall Blog: Red Dirt Ramblings, Dee Nash
Best Blog Graphics, Photography, and Presentation: Green Thumb White Apron, Brett Youmans
Best Writing: Mother of a Hubbard, Cathy Rehmeyer
Best New Blog: Redeem Your Ground, Doug and Brittany Scott
Many thanks to Proven Winners for sponsoring the 2015 Garden Bloggers Conference Hall of Fame Awards.The winners, and runner ups, were determined through a combination of ratings by a panel of judges and a public vote. The awards were presented live, and the inductees recognized during the 2015 Garden Bloggers Conference at the Grand Hyatt Buckhead Hotel in Atlanta on February 26, 2015.
Garden Bloggers…it’s your time to be recognized on the global new media stage! We will be announcing that nominations for the 2016 Garden Bloggers Hall of Fame will be open shortly. The role of the Hall of Fame is to recognize excellence in blogging and new media in the field of garden and landscape design. Each year, a new set of outstanding design blogs will become eligible through an open, online nomination process leading up to the ultimate recognition as Hall of Fame inductee.
Here is how the Garden Bloggers Conference Hall of Fame Awards process works:
- The awards are open to any English-language garden or landscape design blog.
- The nomination period will start on December 11, 2014, and continue through the end of the day (Eastern Standard Time) on January 9, 2015. Nominations are open to the public and will be made via the Garden Bloggers Conference website (see below to nominate a blog). A nomination can be made by simply adding a comment to the page for the designated category nominating the blog for consideration. Each blog nominated for a category will be included in the selection process; additional nominations for a blog in the same category will have no effect, so once a blog is nominated for a category there is no reason to nominate it again.
- A panel of expert judges will evaluate all the nominated blogs for each category during the period January 9 – January 16, 2015 and will select the top five blogs in each category.
- The public will be given the opportunity to vote for the finalists of each category from January 21 – February 6, 2015.
- Each category winner will be chosen based on 50% of the input coming from the judges and 50% coming from the public vote.
- The awards will be presented live at the Garden Bloggers Conference at the Grand Hyatt Buckhead Hotel in Atlanta on February 26, 2015.
Congratulations to our 2013 Garden Bloggers Conference
HALL OF FAME Award Winners!